Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ela from Greece

Sorry it's been so long since I've last posted. Most of the last week, I've been busy from eight am until two or three in the morning and the idea of trying to post about my last days in the UAE and the Greece trip seemed overwhelming when I was free.

However, tonight's the last night of our official program here, so I'm anticipating some time to update tomorrow. Highlights: the acropolis, discussing Turkish-EU accession with a Turkish diplomat, Greek food, a very candid meeting with some Greek MPs from across the political spectrum, the FYROM-Macedonia debate and views on journalism, from Lithuania to Egypt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

rita said...

I am monger Rick,i want to share my testimony to all the people in this website about the great work of Prophet oduma,for over 3years after my marriage me and my husband where looking for a baby before i meet great Prophet oduma who helped me to cast a spell of pregnancy for me to get pregnant and now i am having my 1year baby today,if you need that kind of help kindly contact him via email:odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com or call him +4447035969024.