Sunday, February 17, 2008

Why Do Gyms Have Free Coffee, Anyway?

I've made two exciting discoveries about my gym over the past month;
1) There is good free coffee
2) The conditioner is higher quality than the conditioner I buy for myself.
Given that I'm both a caffeine addict and I have a lot of hair, I figure I can turn my gym membership into a way to save money. By showering there, I'll go through conditioner at home more slowly and my hair will look better. I can save the money I would have otherwise spent on coffee, and the whole system further incentivizes going to the gym. (This sounds a little like something Macon Leary in The Accidental Tourist would have done. Oh dear.)

I'm not that cheap, I just like buying shoes and Ethiopian food more than I like buying conditioner and coffee.

No comments: